Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, December 25

Thanks Santa Paws!

I have been waiting for this day for so long! I have been smelling the best treat smells wrapped up under our tree for a while and I finally got to open them all! First Papa had to help me open them.















But, I' m a quick learner and in no time I was ripping those babies open on my own!















I was completely thrilled as the gifts were just getting better and better!















I got a bone, a tug toy and two new balls which I love from Mama and Papa's friends. Who are now my friends...coincidentally.















This is what I bought Mama among a bunch of other doggie related stuff. She must really love them because she's been wearing them all day!















I got so many new stuffed animals from Santa that my toy basket is spilling over!















I bought Papa a bunch of stuff too. Mostly socks cuz I like when he gets them all stinky and then gives them to me to play with. I guess you could say they are for both of us.















Opening presents is so much fun!















I really love this human tradition called Christmas. I don't get 99% of what humans do but, this ritual I really like...I wish it was everyday!















I played with all my new toys equally, careful not to ignore any of them.















Most especially the food ones! Oooh, one of my faves...bone marrow snacks!















Occasionally, I make sure to take inventory of all my toys and Christmas is no exception! One of my favorite presents was a purple poodle. I beat him up and roughed him around. These toys need to know who's house this is before they get all comfortable.















I tried to keep my toys in one spot while the gift opening was happening. Mama had one too many eggnogs (she only had one but, for her, that's the ONE too many) and I was afraid she would mix her gifts with mine.















My stocking was full of snacks. Snacks and a box of poo pick up bags. Those must be for Mama cuz I don't pick up my own poo. I have people for that. Mama is those people.















I protected my stocking for a while. It contained all my favorites....Pup-paroni sticks, dentabones, rollovers ....ah, I am convinced Santa Paws is real and is a dog. Who else could know exactly what another dog wants ????















Oooh, I loved this present too! This one was a new dog bowl which means more dog food at some point! Woohoo bring it on!















Another toy! A reindeer! This one was kind of silly looking but, I did like it very much. I think it squeaks too! I hope Santa Paws knows one of his reindeer is missing!!















I was snooping at my other gifts while Mama and Papa opened their gifts in between. I knew EXACTLY which ones were mine. I am a poodle. We are smart you know!!!















In all my excitement suddenly I realized that I had opened all of my presents. I kept looking around for more.















I even searched Mama and Papa's eyes trying to see if maybe they were hiding more treats from me. They weren't cuz Mama let me have some samples of my stocking and I was quite happy with that.















I am exhausted. Opening presents and trying to play with them all at once is exhausting!! I am tired now and need to rest up. My dreaded Christmas sweater is out which can only mean that we are either having company or going out. I don't see Mama or Papa running around so I can only assume we are going out. I better take a nap and put my toys away. THANKS Santa Paws this was my best Christmas ever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home