Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, January 5

Me and my......Mama.

Here I am with Mama. We just happen to be hanging out on the steps. Yeah...right. Well, it's a good thing I am so photogenic and used to posing for all these photos. I look great here don't I? I should be in magazines, commercials, modelling...you name it. Surely there's a market for genetically blessed black poodles???? I gotta give props to my biological father Kirby who is a black poodle and my biological mother Tisha who is a gray schnauzer. You see Mama and Papa adopted me. They did me a favor too...I had two brothers and a sister who never let me get near the food bowl. Now I got my own food bowl...in fact, a couple of them. So if any of my siblings are reading this....NA NA NA NA POO POO!















One of my brothers was adopted and sent to a farm, one is missing in action and as for my sister...I hear she is doing internet work. That hussy. I - as you know am living in the lap of luxury with great adopted parents and everything I want or need at my beckon call.
Ok, back to the photos.....Here's pose number two. Not one of Mama's best photos but, let's face it, I save her here. I am so cute and adorable that you don't even notice Mama. She was squishing me a bit here but, being the professional that I am...you don't even notice my discomfort one bit!




















And....Mama goes in for the cuddle....I liked this part. I love cuddling. I love Mama. I love everything. Well, almost everything....NOT the post man and NOT that fat Jack Russell up the road who always growls at me. Jealousy will get her nowhere.
That's all for now. Nightie night peeps ....oh, and 8 x 10 glossies are available upon request. Speak to my agent. That's Mama. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home