Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, December 29

The Amazing Chelsea
















Mama and Papa should really enter me in a talent contest. I can do so many things. I can walk on my hind legs, stop a rolling ball with my paw, scare away the mailman with two high pitch barks and a growl. The neighbourhood is in love with my girlish charm. I sit, stay, wait, lie down, give a paw, give two paws all on command. I do especially well when motivated by food. I am even talented when I play. I use my stuffed animals to push my tennis balls around the house. They give it that extra hmmmpft for a perfect roll across the room. What I am known for though is my specialty.......I make chicken disappear.
Yep. I'm a master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home