Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, December 27

I want your socks.
















This is my newest obsession. The laundry basket. Seeing as I am a dog now and no longer a sissy little puppy dog, I have acquired a distinct canine behavior. I love socks but, only ones that have been worn. I am obsessed with getting them out of the laundry and playing with them. Mama finds a trail of socks sometimes all over the house. Papa even got a lot of socks for Christmas seeing as so many have gone missing. And I know they blame me. I get blamed for pretty much everything that goes on around here. Anyhow, I think Mama's doing laundry tomorrow so I better get digging in that basket while the digging's still good.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home