Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, December 21
















WOW. I am so excited. Mama came home with all these bags. She was wrapping some stuff in paper and I saw some toys! They look like my type of toys! When Mama was done wrapping them all...and there are LOTS of em...I ofcourse had to investigate right away. A couple of them smell like my favorite treats! These better be for me cuz now I am just itching to rip this stuff open. I kind of remember this happened last year and I got lots of presents. I am just praying there aren't any stupid Christmas sweaters in one of those packages. I got one last year from somebody named Santa and I hate it. Mama always makes me wear it during the holidays. It's itchy, ugly and tacky. I feel like one of those old ladies at Bingo that wears those Holiday sweaters.
I guess it would be worth wearing if those presents really are for me. Mama bought Papa a couple of gifts on my behalf which was very thoughtful of her. Besides, I can't shop, they won't allow me in the mall and besides.... where would I put Mama's bank card??? And don't say in the pocket of my Christmas sweater.........

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AWW poor Chel's !! U can name stuff Cle's BELLS when things dont go your way, angry/upset fit to by tied LOL !! AWW sorry to hear u gots sick ! U could have refused the chow u know ! hope your tummy is better now, have a nice evening !!

Spidie DA Man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home