Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, November 11

It's the BEST part.
















You know what I discovered? The best part of Hallowe'en is that after it's over there are lots of leftover snacks around the house!! Also at the stores they put the price down after the 31st and all the snacks are cheaper which mean humans go buy these things in droves. Some humans even buy stale snacks if they are on sale. Well, in all fairness to my Mama she didn't know they were stale when she bought them.
Hey, I got nothing against stale chips. Besides, there are dogs starving in the world and I have to make up for all of them. That's how I give to charity. I eat for others who are less fortunate.
I am a very generous being.
Do I smell licorice? Sorry! Gotta run!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home