Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, November 13

YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM
















We had the BEST dinner ever! Chicken ofcourse but, Mama also made a baked macoroni and cheese casserole with lots of extra gooey cheese and some yummy crust! It was great! She must be taking cooking lessons cuz she is really becoming a master of the culinary kind! Good thing she loves me so much too cuz I always get something good. (Even when Papa's not looking)
Mama has a poem she always says to me before I eat....It goes like this:

Here's some num-num for your tum-tum to come out your bum-bum.

Num num is food.
Tum tum is my tummy
Bum bum, well we know what that is.

Mama is a nut job but, I love her so much and you know the famous saying....
"Don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home