Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, December 22

Christmas should be every day!
















Papa was wrapping up a big nyla bone for me and I happened to walk in the room while he was holding it. Ofcourse I freaked! Where did he get that I wondered as I licked my chops. Bottom line, I gave him the eyes and next thing I knew...it was all mine.
I heard Papa telling Mama it's a good thing he bought me another one just like it and I can open that one on Christmas. Oooh, I can hardly wait. I spent half the evening chewing on it and the other half trying to hide it from Mama. Have you seen that woman eat? I don't trust her. She would gobble it up before I could bark "Hey! Give that back to me!"
Time to go do some serious chomping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home