Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, November 7

Call me an Extrovert!

















I had a great day! I saw ALL my neighbours who I love. First I saw Dominique and Zack. They are kids on my street. Dominique looks like somebody named Hermione from the Harry Potter Books. I have no idea what that all means but, Mama tells her that every single time we see her so it must be true. Dominique told Mama she is getting straight A's in school which threw Mama into another one of her, "See! You are Hermione!" fits. I licked them both until they had to go. Then we saw Jen. I went nuts. I cried, I shaked and licked her too. Mama goes and tells Jen that she was just about to clean my bum cuz I had a little accident. Mama is so embarassing! Is nothing sacred? Just cuz I am a dog doesn't mean I don't have some pride. Just because I poop in public doesn't mean I want the world to know the details of it.
Then we went to see Audrey and had a nice visit. Audrey gave me a jelly bean when Mama wasn't looking. I think Mama turns a blind eye because Audrey is elderly and would not hurt a fly, a telemarketer who calls at dinner maybe, but, not a fly.
I love all my friends and family and neighbourhood.
As the saying goes, I am one lucky dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home