Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, November 4

Grrrrr-eat day!

I had a great day. Mama went grocery shopping. (Yummy stuff came home with her) The weather was nice and we went for a long walk. And I saw her!
Jen! The lovely lady who lives near us who always makes a big deal when she sees me. (As everyone should, but, they don't) I have not seen her for a long time but, I still remember her! She is so nice and loves me. She lets me lick her whole face and kisses me back. She even introduced me to her whole family! Now that's neighbourly hospitality!
I was so happy I started shaking and crying when I saw her. It was a great reunion.
Love ya Jen!
Need to sleep now. So tired from schmoozing.
Hope that Kibble Fairy comes back tonight.













2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Chelsea !! Hi Linda !!
Thanks for the email/link !
So Glad Chelsea had a greeeeeeat day ! All tuckered out EH ?! AWW !

Spidie the wonder cat passes his hello's and says "Sup, Pup... just remember I'm NOT stuff toy eh... I'm a real * super (hero) Cat ! HIGH PAWS up * smack Have a good weekend, stay DRY !

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi Spidie and Jen

I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home