Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, November 3

That Kibble Fairy is so nice.

The kibble fairy was here! I was so hungry today, ate all my dog food, had my vitamin and a treat and still was starving. I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to lick Mama's face out of her slumber. She just turned over and snored. I tried to wake Papa but, he must of been dreaming about Mama cuz he was just smiling in his sleep.
Finally, I decided if I leave it up to these two I will surely starve to death. I got up and went to the spare room. There was a bowl of kibble!!! There always is a bowl in there but, it's not always full seeing as I always empty it.
Anyhow, thanks Kibble Fairy! Next time leave more.
Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home