Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, October 31

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!


















HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!
This dog is a real dog. He lives in the states. He is known as the ugliest dog ever.
I am not kidding you. I wouldn't make this up. This dog has been on talk shows.
His owner has a bog about him also. Apparently he looks not so scary when he is licking his owner's face. If you feel so inclined do a google on "the ugliest dog ever" and you can find out more.

As for me, Breakfast television never called. I will have to be famous another way. Maybe Mama can take me on Speaker's Corner and I can give Kevin and Liza a piece of my mind for not picking me to win the pet costume contest!!!
Ok, I ain't wearing this damn thing again so for the last time....

CHELSEA, THE FEARLESS VIKING... Now that I think about it I am just as scary as that ugly dog...only scary in a cute way.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR watch it bucko, I can lick you up!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home