Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, November 1

I loved loved loved Hallowe'en!

















I LOVED IT. IT WAS FANTASTIC. I am tired today - last night all these kids came to the door JUST to see me and then left. They had bags with them and were yelling '"TRICK OR TREAT!' Boy, that word 'treat' sure perks up my ears!
I love children and had the best time! I didn't bark at any of them, I just did my puppy paddle thing that I do with my arms. Some of the kids were dressed oddly, I guess their parents did that to them. My mama always tries to dress me funny, sadly, the viking costume was not her first attempt.
Anyhow, these kids were great! Some I knew from our street! How exciting it all was!


I hope they come back tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home