Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, October 30

This better be worth it....

Mama sent some photos of me to a place called Breakfast Television. The only reason I was compliant was because I know what "Breakfast" means and also the plate of treats I got after this silly photoshoot was in sight the whole time I was posing.
As far as vikings go I think I make a striking viking. I am not sure what a viking is but, they sure wear uncomfortable outfits.
Mama kept saying you can't see my eyes cuz I need to see the groomer. I am trying to avoid that groomer at all costs. Why can't I just have long hair and long nails??? Mama does!!! Not fair.

Anyhow, this Breakfast television place is having a contest for the best animal costume. I am pretty insulted to be put in the "animal" category as anyone who has the pleasure of knowing me knows I am human. A hairy, furry, drooling human but, nevertheless....I am.

I hope I win!!!















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home