Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, November 6

ON Alert!
















My throat hurts. Normally, I am not a barker. I am a pretty quiet doggie. Not today! You see, I only bark when I hear strange noises. Let me tell you, I've been hearing them all day. The sky is whooshing around some big breeze's around here. Leaves are blowing and we don't own a leaf blower. All the stuff Papa had hanging from from hooks on the porch were all over the place. I am sure those orange pumpkin things did this! I knew they were trouble. I kept hearing something at the door and even though Papa said it was "wind", I think those orange things were trying to get in. They probably took my toy spiders that I was looking for all day yesterday! I am on alert. I am going to get to the bottom of this but, first thing's first...time for dinner. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home