Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, December 18

Busy little black fuRball

I have been busy peeps. Well, Mama's been busy and I am not allowed to use the computer unless she is with me so I havn't been able to blog. I am excited because that big tree in the living room now has gifts underneath it and some smell like treats!! Woohoo.

















And I want to thank all my doggie friends for the incredible cards I got! We are almost running out of room to hang them!

















And even more on the mantle! I love all my xmas cards but, my favorite is from my one and only....T-Man. (Notice he is front and centre on my mantle)
















And while Mama was running around I was busy as well.

Hey, relaxing is hard work !

12 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah! is any of the presents under the tree belongs to you or all are yours???

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, that's alot of cards. It's nice of your mom to hang them.

~ fufu

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Toby said...

Wow, do all those pressies under the tree belong to you??

Tobes

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

So happy you're back!!! WOW.... your house is full of cards!! (ok.. ours is too LOL). You are so right, relaxing is hard work, how are we suppose to relax when the hoomans are busy in the house??

ps. When is your b-day?? (you have to answer me on this one)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger fee said...

dear beautiful chelsea,

you've been christmas tagged! come to my blog to see what you have to reveal about yourself!

loves,
fee

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I'm so excited that you got my card! Is that your special bed by the fireplace? It looks big enough for two to snuggle...

Your man,
T-man

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey beautiful, is that a little stuffie of me you're hugging there?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

How come Santa brought your gifts and put them under your tree already??? I wish he would hurry up and bring mine!
Festive Wags,
Isabella
5 days till Santa!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oooh, your tree looks so pretty, Chelsea!
Did you see what T-man wished for? *sigh* He's so sweet - you're very lucky to have him for your boyfriend!
Love,
Amber

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a lot of cards! How can you restrain yourself from RIPPING open those pressies?

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow that is a lot of cards - you look pooped after looking at all of them.

We can't wait to see you xmas day!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Günter said...

Hi Chelsea!

You have already set up the christmas tree? In Norway we normally don't set it up until the Christmas day!

You have been tagged!! Please visit my blog and read all about it!!

Love,

Günter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home