Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, December 22

The magical tree

You know that tree I told you that Papa showed up with a few weeks ago? Well it's magic! Everytime I walk by there seems to be more presents underneath it. (And I walk by a lot)
The wilderness police never came to arrest Papa so I guess we can keep the tree. Which is good since I am obsessed with it.


















I have to make sure Mama and Papa aren't around first. Then when the coast is clear....I snoop.

















I just know all these presents are for me! I swear I can smell treats and some of the presents are soft...as a plush toy would be!

















Here I am shoving my head in there to get a good sniff. Yep, it's beef of some sort....definitely all my presents.
After all - who else would they be for?

7 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ha! chelsea, you've been caught red handed! hehehe.

i wonder how many of the presents under the tree belongs to you!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with not having any animal sibs is that you can't rip open all the presents and blame it on them!

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, why were you just sniffing??? Why weren't you opening it??

Oh wait.. cause you are a proper, polite supermodel, not like me..

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOW! Maybe there's a box of snow under there, too!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Wow, Chelsea, you must have really been a GOOD girl this year! Momma has to hide all my presents or else they would all be ripped open so I don't know how many I have, but I hope I have as many as you do!

Merry Christmas Chelsea! I hope you get everything you wished for!

Love your pal,
Roo

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You can do what my Uncle Jim used to do and make a teeny tiny rip in the present to see what it is before Christmas eve. But do it when everyone is asleep so you don't get caught!!

Your Christmas man,
T-man

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Toby said...

Merry Christmas Chelsea!~

Tobes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home