Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, December 20

A bittersweet day

Mama's sister emailed her at work this morning to tell her she had read T-Man's blog and he was sick. Mama read his blog and found out he had been in the hospital and may have stones in his bladder. Mama was very sad and called Papa to tell him. They tried to hide it from me but, I could sense something was wrong and panicked!
Then the mailman came to the door. Normally I detest the man but, he brought a package for me! It was from my beloved T-MAN!!! Check it out. A beautiful picture of him in a lovely pink frame that will go great in my pink poodle room.

















Isn't he just the finest catch of a man you ever saw? It also came with a very romantic note that read:

Dearest Chelsea,
Since my mom won't let me visit you in person, I thought this picture of me could help you pretend I am there with you.

Your devoted poodle boyfriend,
T-Man
XOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOX

















What perfect timing for this lovely gesture! My man was not well and now I had a portrait of him to focus my energies on. I held a candlelight vigil in my gentleman's honor. I prayed and prayed and prayed (Along with Mama's supervision as she would never leave me unattended with a lit candle in the room)
And after I was done, Mama and I went to check T-Man's blog for an update and he's got stones but, luckily there is nothing very serious wrong with him. He is having surgery tomorrow to remove the stones. Please join me in praying for T-Man for a safe surgery and speedy recovery.
I know I am not the only who has become completely smitten with him and fallen in love.
Sigh.
And a special mention to T-Man's mom for taking such good care of her darling fur child.


8 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea, don't worry too much. i'm praying for his full recovery soon too.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh my love, I'm so glad you received my gift!! (and my mom is glad it arrived in one piece!) I'm hoping you will save a place for me in your boudoir.

You are so sweet to light a candle for me. Just be careful of that fire...I wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Just seeing your pretty face makes me feel better...

Your man,
T-man

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Chelsea-gal,

it warms my paws to see the looooove between you two.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea. I hope that T-man is ok too.. *crossing my paws*

~ fufu

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get too stressed or your pretty fur might fall out! I'm sure he'll be up and around in no time!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Chelsea - you made mama cry - part from getting emotional over your 100% devoted love to T-man and partly because of your candle vigil.

You are such a good girlfriend. Mama said we are not allowed to date till we are 200 - only 199 years for me to go.

Jake

What a nice picture - strange timing mama says - Chelsea don't worry T-man will be better in not time

Love Jess

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

We will keep our paws crossed too for T-Man!

Love and meow,
Your cousins,
Lizzie and Ellie
and our mommy
Bernadette

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Chelsea: Your love and prayers will get him through this - I just KNOW it! Our prayers will join with yours - and your loving T-man will be better before you know it!
This is so sweet......... my mama's got those salty wet things all over her cheeks.........
Love,
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home