Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, December 26

THANKS SANTA PAWS!

Christmas was so much fun! As soon as Mama said the word, I started ripping into my presents.

















Nearly all the presents under the tree were for me.
















They just kept coming one after another!

















Good thing I eat my denta stix on a daily basis. My teeth were strong to rip those babies open!
















The excitement was almost to much to bear. My tail has never been so tired from wagging!

















Then there were those moments where I had to watch Mama and Papa open their gifts. Yawn. Hey! When is it my turn again???
















Oooh, my very own Christmas Reindeer!!!

















And a plushy leather like bone!
















Lots of pink toys and girlie stuff!
















Another squeaky ball. A girl can never have enough of these!
















Darn it....Mama's turn to open gifts again....Hurry up!
















Another ball!!! YAY! The 216 I already have simply aren't enough.
















Oooh! Yet another one!
















Taking a break and regrouping before moving on to other gifts...
















Wow a new leash! Which means walkies!! I love walkies....
















Hmm, this one smells like chicken!
















I'm hungry, gotta rip this sucker open.
















Organic treats. Is this some kind of joke? Actually, they aren't too bad at all. I love em.
















A new gray fuzzy bear. I'll show him who's boss around here!
















A quick inventory of all my new toys and treats.
















I got toys, pajamas, treats, new food bowls, new leashes and a seat belt? Apparently it is for my safety. Santa Paws is so smart to think of all of this!
















I guarded my stuff for a while. I don't trust Mama.
















I really was spoiled as usual. Don't get me wrong, even though I totally deserved it, I really only wanted one thing this Christmas and that was for T-Man to get better. And now he is!
So I just wanted to say THANK YOU Santa Paws for all my presents and for a very nice Christmas with my family.

P.S - Sorry you had milk and no cookies....I just wasn't sure if I was going to get treats or not so I ate your cookies....Better luck next year.

XOOXOXO
Chelsea



12 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - you scored big time! I need to talk to my folks - I got one measly toy and some bones. sigh.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

when you said most gifts under the tree are for you i thought you were just kidding! oh my. those are a lot of pressies you got there.

keep enjoying your pawlidays.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

WOW!!! My future in-laws are very generous humans! You deserve each and every present, my sweetheart. If I was there, we could play with them together..but of course since I'm an alpha dog, I'd probably hog all the presents for myself...well.. nah, I'd let you play too. I can't resist such a cute face!!

Your alpha man,
T-man

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh.. that's alot of presents you got there Chelsea. You must have been a very good girl this year. :)


~ fufu

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I always eat Santa's cookies too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

OMG! Are those from your supermodel friends or WHAT?? You got so many nice stuff!!!

What a great Christmas you had Chelsea, and I think you and T-man were hogging up the phone line as I tried calling him on his cell phone, but kept getting the busy signal...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

I'm feeling ripped off now. I had to share my presents with Kaylie. We have only 3. Whatever happen to the other 50 that I'm suppose to get?!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

You must have been one good dog. (of course you were!) You sure brought in the cool gift loot, I think I am going to print your picture and leave it for my lady as a hint for next year!

Murph the Dog

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Günter said...

Wow!! That is a lot of presents!! What have you done to deserve so many??

Günter

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS, did Santa leave a lot of wonderful gifts for you! You must have been VERY good this year!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Wow what a lot of pressies! You are one lucky hal!!

Happy 2007 to you and your hoomans!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home