Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, December 7

No dog on the catwalk!

Dear President of Victoria Secret,

My name is Chelsea. Perhaps you have heard of me? I am the number one canine supermodel on the planet. I must say I was very dissapointed when I recently discovered that you held a very high profile fashion show and neglected to invite me to participate. You must of forgot or misplaced my address. I know they call it a catwalk but, nobody struts it like me. Yes, I am a dog but, unlike those twig legged so called women you featured - I have curves and am naturally beautiful. You really don't know what you are missing. So I thought I'd rub it in a little.
Here I am doing my supermodel stance in a very flimsy piece of fabric. Notice the perfect arch to my back and my long furry legs that go for miles.
















Nevermind. I just realized why you never called! It just dawned on me. I could never be in your fashion show because all those human models would never show up. For fear that I'd obviously show them up. And although I am the best there is....I couldn't possibly model ALL the fashions that night.

Anyhow, don't bother calling now. I am already booked all next year.
Eat your heart out.

Chelsea the supermodel

20 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea,

what? they didn't include you? how come? did you tell them you have all the quality to be a victoria secret girl? ok, i'm gathering all doggies to protest our supermodel wasn't getting the invite!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

chelsea~
shame-shame on them...You are still a supermodel in my eyes.That color blue looks wonderful on you.Me like.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You are a vision in spaghetti straps.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You are a vision in spaghetti straps.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

U go Pups !!! Chelsea FOR VS Cover !! ANd a !) million $$$ Bra !!! WOOT !

:) Banditt & Spidie

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Akira and Shiro said...

dear chelsea,
you are absolutely right, you would show up those victoria's secret models! you are beautiful!

~akira and shiro

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You are a vision in spaghetti straps.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

You tell them Chelsea!! I'm gonna find all of mum's Victoria Secret stuff and poo on them for not inviting a black beauty like you!!

I swear I didn't laugh at all when I saw that picture of you, I swear!! I personally prefer your natural ...er.. you know, naked look... (T-man, I know I took your line..but..)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Go on gal,

chuck a Naomi.

Works for her.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Go on gal,

chuck a Naomi.

That works for her.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

They couldn't hold a candle to you - Chelsea - you are the sexiest yet girl next door type model - you could model anything from a letter (like Vanna - to a Porshe).

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

Blue looks good on you Ms. Chelsea!

Murph the Dog

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Myeo said...

You look nice in blue but then again you are a supermodel so u look nice in anything.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Deb said...

You tell 'em Chelsea! They're the ones that missed out! I made Momma promise to never go to Victoria's Secret again! We'll show them!

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

Make 'em sweat, Chelsea! They'll come crawling...

Thanks for the card - your picture came out great!
- Charlie

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, my sexy girlfriend, I'm not sure I like you showing off your assets in that skimpy outfit. I might get jealous if other male dogs start courting you. Those sexy outfits should be only for me. (Maybe I need to join a Boyfriends of Supermodels support group to get over my issues).

(Hey, is Sam flirting with you?)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

You tell 'em, Chelsea!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

You are far too beautiful for Victoria's Secret. I hear Chanel and Armani have been looking for you. I can be your agent if you need one, though you probably don't.

I got your Christmas card, thank you so much, you are beautiful indeed!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

It is their loss Chelsea - they will be sorry !

Love
Opy

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Seriously - Chels i have never seen so many comments before. This must be the most! And it is all due to your amazing figure and looks! Blue is your colour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home