Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, December 11

Not very lady like

I did something I never do. I pooed on the carpet today. The dingy carpet by the back door that was already covered in mystery stains when we moved here. I really had to go and couldn't find Papa so I just let loose so to speak. It was not a normal poop. Obviously I over indulged yesterday on that second helping of chicken.
Anyhow, I couldn't help it but, now the humans are with holding good food from me. I only was allowed kibble today which needless to say.....remains untouched. What IS a girl to do?

8 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh poor chelsea, your poop is not good but what about yourself? are you feeling sick or just your poop?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey sweetie, when ya gotta poop ya gotta poop!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Is your tummy hurting? Just relax and get better sweetie. I'll be thinking about you.. Don't worry about the poopie. It happens.
T-man

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Poor Chelsea, are you feeling better now? I'm sure your parents dont blame you.

~ fufu

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Dontcha' just hate the days that you get only kibble? Hope your poop is better soon and you can cut back on the kibble.
Festive Wags,
Isabella

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I didn't realize supermodels talked about their poop!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Not to worry Chelsea it happens to the best of us! I made Momma get out of bed THREE times the other night. All you have to do is be your pretty SUPER Model self and you'll get the good food back in no time!

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Oh you poor thing - don't you worry - don't ever feel guilty when stuff has to come out of your butt or mouth real fast - it means your stomach is not well and it has to get rid of stuff.

It happens to the best of us.
Don't be ashamed :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home