Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, June 6

Waiting for Mama...















I enjoy spending all weekend with Mama so I really miss her when she goes back to work at the beginning of the week. Papa's fun and all but, he doesn't spoil me quite as much as Mama does. I always have Mama's undivided attention. Mama doesn't easily get distracted when sports are on like Papa does.

This is me and Papa waiting for Mama to come home. The old man misses her as much as I do when she ain't around!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Only mamas know the true art of spoiling their poodles properly. I hope your mama doesn't leave you alone too much next week!
Nose rubs,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home