Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, January 16

I am mad.
















I am so upset today. I had a nice day except that my bum bum has been itchy for the last couple of days so as anyone would do (I would think) I have been licking it excessively. All of the sudden after my walk and a few unexpected treats...Mama and Papa and I all get into the truck. I am so excited, tail wagging, looking out the window. I feel great. I wonder who we are going to go visit.
Then the next thing I know. There I am. Shaking like a leaf in the vet's office. They tricked me!!! No wonder I've been getting away with a lot lately. I've been played for a fool! The vet checked my bum bum, put his finger inside and ..........I am completely tramautized. All that and he never even gave me flowers or a treat.....all the vet did was he told me over and over what a good doggie I am.
Anyhow, I was really mad at Mama all evening. (She's the one who came in the room with me) She bribed me with some chicken drumsticks and finally got a kiss out of me but, believe me it was not heart felt!
My bum bum still itches so a lot of good that dreaded visit did me!
Too upset to type anymore. Tomorrow's gotta be better....it just can't get any worse.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

When you get to my age...you look forward to the vet sticking it's finger in your bum bum...gets the rest of the poop out...

Ah crap..gotta go to the litter box again and pee in the same spot for the 10th time..drives mommy crazy!

Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home