Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, January 11

Finally....a blog!
















Mama finally let me use the computer! I updated the last 3 days all in one night. Boy, my paws hurt. I had a great day. Mama was home and we went for a walk, went visiting and then Mama chased me around the house. It's her new thing. She runs after me and says in a high pitch irritating tone "I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get your bum bum..."

I know, it could be worse. It could be a rotweiller chasing me and saying the same thing...I just don't know where Mama gets these crazy sayings of hers. Her latest nickname for me is sugar plum. She's been calling me this now since Christmas. Between Mama and Papa I have 4,532 nicknames....and they shake they head dumbfounded when they call me by my REAL name and I don't come running instantly. It's ll their fault.

Anyhow, crazy Mama is coming up the stairs and I think she's coming after me. Gotta go. Missed ya peeps. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home