Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, January 9

Couldn't use the computer! Mama on it.
















Mama has been slacking off with my blog again. As only my truest of fans would notice (Thanks Auntie Gloria for giving my Mama a kick in the butt to update this!)

See even though I write my own blog I do need Mama's help in getting into the computer chair because I can't reach it on my own. Everytime I try and get on the chair Mama's butt is in it and she is doing her silly celebrity blog. Who cares? Not me.

The dog blog is way better I say. Then again, it is my blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger glor said...

Chelsea, I will give you $5 towards a new computer. By the way, do you know what us humans call an allowance? You should ask your mama about it, if not, try to find a dictionary on the lower shelf of the bookcase. I think you're responsible enough to have an allowance so you can start saving towards a computer. But you have to promise not to go buy a cheese tray or your mama may take it away. With all the money they give you, you have to put it in a doggy bank and only spend it on something you really really want...like chicken or something ALMOST as good as chicken. Otherwise, save it for the future until there's a sale on chicken...

Missed you Chelsea. I do follow your blog and I merely glance at your mama's...her's is too long, I don't have the attention span.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home