Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, January 12

I'm working on it.
















Auntie Gloria gave me an idea. She says I should ask for what you humans refer to as "Allowance." Great idea but, I can't talk so how am I going to ask? I barked a heck of a lot today but, Mama just thought I heard a noise or wanted attention. I tried going on a hunger strike that lasted all but 20 minutes. Not really sure how to tell Mama I want some money every week. Where would I put it though? I don't have pockets. I could hide the coins in the back yard but, I don't trust those rascally squirrels. If it ain't nailed down, they'll take it.

I'm gonna have to think about this some more.
Over some water and a biscuit.
Later peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home