Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, October 26

Itsy bitsy spider.....NOT

Mama spent the morning on the porch with the orange things that smell funny. She let me sit on the porch while she hung all kinds of scary looking things around the front of the house. She put these big spiders out on the orange things. I was not even scared....















In fact they are pretty yummy! Rubbery after taste but, overall not bad. Mama finally caught me and took it away. She says I can play with the spiders after Hallowe'en.
What is this Hallowe'en? Another strange human ritual I probably don't want to know about but, will forced to be part of.
Like when Papa brought home a big tree last year. That was weird. I don't know where he got it from but, he's lucky I didn't pee under it.
Hmm...maybe this year I should.
Here I am snacking on the spider before Mama caught me. Darn. Spiders are yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home