Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, September 22

Goodbye Dear Friend

Today Mama came home and opened the mail. She was so excited because it was from T-Man's mom. We havn't been blogging for a long time because Mama has school and we have been doing lots of fun stuff in between. We were shocked and greatly saddened to learn that my boyfriend T-Man has passed on. T-Man's mom sent us a note with a beautiful picture of my T-Man.
Mama cried a lot. Even though she didn't know T-Man as well as me. He was my boyfriend afterall. Mama cried for T-Man's mom because Mama knows how much she loves me with all her heart and soul and cannot imagine what T-Man's mom must of went through.
Mama sends me to the groomers and feels lost without me in the house.
Mama is so sad and so at a loss for words because she simply cannot imagine life without me.
Mama hugs me and tells me she loves me every 5 minutes. Normally it annoys me but, know I understand why.
I myself am very sad but, I read T-Man's blog from rainbow bridge and I know he is having such a good time and running after balls and squirrels. I know he is thinking of all of his friends on dogs with blogs and he is waiting for us.
I loved T-Man soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
From day one since I started blogging we hit it off. It was love at first sight.
But, of course...he looked just like me.
T-Man will always be my boyfriend.
T-Man will always be special in the depths of my heart.
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER T-MAN. I miss him so much and wish that I had checked up on him daily on his blog. I am catching up now while sitting on my mom's lap and she is crying but, laughing too....at all the great memories, photos and stories that T-man shared with us.
T-man had the best mom ever and the best girlfriend if I do say so myself.
I am so thrilled that he is still blogging and keeping in touch with us. We are all so blessed to have known him and continue to be blessed because of him.
T-man I LOVE YOU!!! Please save a hunk of cheese for me when we reunite one day for a romantic dinner. I play with the toys you sent me all the time! I especially love my stuffed purse, perfume and credit card. You really knew the way to a woman's heart.
Rest peacefully my lovely stylish man.
XOXOXXOOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Chelsea


7 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

hi Chelsea, we are so sad about T-man too. we still can hardly believe that he is gone. we enjoy his angel visits from heaven and we go visit his mom a lot. we try to cheer her up, but we know that she misses T-man very much.

woofs.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

WE GO VISIT HIS MOM TOO, THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO. WE CAN'T REPLACE HIM BUT WE CAN BE THERE FOR HER.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger T-man's mom said...

Hi Chelsea,
Thanks for your kind words about T-man. I know he loved you a lot, and missed you when you were on your modeling assignments.

My boy is still blogging from heaven. I'm sure he's blowing you angel kisses from heaven and missing you still. You'll have an angel boyfriend waiting for you at the bridge someday...

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My dearest Chelsea,
Thank you sweetie for your heartful tribute to me. Even though I'm in heaven, I'm still close to the ones I love on earth. Anytime you want to talk, I'm here. This time distance won't keep us apart.

I'll be waiting for you at the bridge, darling. When you arrive, then heaven will be complete.

Your forever angel man,
T-man

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
I am still so sad abt T-man.. but I do love his 'angel visits'.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

We love T-man lots too. And we're glad he's back as angel T-man

~ Girl girl ~ Bae

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

We are so sorry for your loss Chelsea...

Lots of kisses and purrs,
Ellie and Lizzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home