Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, May 19

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I know I have been out of the loop for a while but, I have missed you all so much!! Here are some of the things I have been up to.

I have been going on long walks with my Mama. We found a great place where I can walk off leash that is safe!
















I have been helping Mama and Papa entertain friends. I just love having people over!!!
















I have been visiting with my neighbour and one of my best friends....Audrey. We just love visiting her and I always lick her face to oblivion which makes her laugh. Audrey gives the best back rubs
















Mama has a new job and is still going to school at night so her and I spend as much as time as possible together. I love my Mama so much.















And here I am with my favorite aunt ever! She is Jessie and Jake's mom. As you can see, I monopolize all of her cuddling when they are around.









And of course I have been modelling all over the world. Boy, it's good to be back!!














13 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Boy have we ever missed you, Chelsea! Wait till T-man hears the news!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Chelsea

I was really excited to get a message from a super model poodle. I have to say you look suuuuuper in the pink shawl.

Licks

Charlie Boy

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

chelsea dear, are u be back for good?

we miss u so much...

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so happy you are back. You have a wonderful mom and friends.. All those rub we are so jealous..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

hi Chelsea, you look as glamarous as usual! it's good to see you back online. it sounds like you've been super busy. we're glad you're finding time to spend with your mama though. and we're super happy that you visited us!

woofs!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Chelseaaaaaaaaaa, It's great to have you back!! It's indeed been a while... anyhowl, you look gorgeous as ever!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

It's good to see you back Chelsea. I've missed you.
~ Girl girl

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We are sooo happy you are back - we missed you tons!

Mind you - you look like you have been having a lot of fun.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Cassidy said...

Hi hi Chelsea! Me bets T Man will be happy to hear from you!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, my darling love!! I'm SO happy to see you again!! I've missed gazing at your beautiful face and reading your cute comments.

Please don't stay away so long again. Give your mama our best wishes on her new job and her schoolwork. Hopefully she'll have more time this summer to help you blog.

Your happy man,
T-man

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Woohoo, great to see you again Chelsea! J x

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

ok Chelsea tell your mama to stop being lazy and to logon and get your cute mug back - we miss you!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Chelsea, we are happy to see if you back. All these beautiful photos of you and what you been up too are just the best. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home