Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, May 22

*%$$!*^% VET!!!

I am in an awful mood. Mama and Papa took me for my yearly check up at the vet today. Check up is what they call it. I would refer to it as an invasion of privacy, poking, prodding extravaganza. I got a clean bill of health except for two things.
My teeth and my stomach.
Apparently in the last year the tartar on my teeth has really become bad. The vet prescribed me to eat a special kibble that will help. They gave me a sample and I promptly spit it out. I'm no fool. Apparently it is low in fat. Yuck.
Which is supposed to help me with my other problem....my stomach. Which the vet says I am a little chubby and should lose around 1 pound or so. It's not a lot but, for a little dog like me apparently it can make a huge impact on my health.
No more table scraps for me.
That damn vet.
I need to look away now...not happy. And I am already hungry!

12 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Are you kidding? ONE POUND overweight? You sure don't look it to us, T-man! Vets sure know how to squash our fun!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Chubby?!! That vet needs to get his eyes checked asap!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You dont look overweight at all Chelsea

~ Girl girl

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Cassidy said...

Me thinks the vet is rude! You look pawfect to me.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Chelsea! Your vet needs glasses! Just remember, you're not fat you're big boned! J x

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

I think you look wonderful!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, you don't look one bit overweight to me. I like a woman with curves anyway.

Maybe you should go to Tyra Banks for a second opinion. I'm sure she would recommend you continue to eat those table scraps!

Your man,
T-man

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Luc and Remy said...

Hey Chelsea! You look good to us! And we know poodles!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

I woulda spit that yucky food out too. I have tarter problems too, I get these special "treats" that are supposed to help. Personally I think the treats stink.

Murph

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Wuffstuff said...

Licence to print money. If you even breathe the word vet it costs £50.

Hi from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Chelse, please go visit T-Man's blog.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Hi Chelsea, I enjoyed looking at your blog. My wife & I am a poodle people too. We just got a new puppy 3 days ago. you can see her on my blog if you click the label"Poodle world" in my sidebar. There's also some photos of our other little princess Missy Moo who sadly passed away 3 months ago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home