Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, March 3

Oh weather man!!
















Mr Weather man,

If you are reading this I have a plea for you. Sometimes I see you in the morning on Breakfast Television. Usually I don't pay attention because I am trying to sucker Mama into giving me some cereal.
I feel that I need to go to you out of desperation. Please, please oh please make the weather nice enough so that Mama and I can go on longer walks. I have only been going on these mini jaunts and I don't like them.
They aren't doing to much for my regularity either if you get my meaning.

Help me out will ya??
Have a good prediction tomorrow Mr Weather man and this time...be right!!!

Regards,

Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home