Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, February 28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

I am officially 2 in human years. 14 in dog years. Yup, I am practically a teenager and have been acting like one a lot lately. I don't really listen to Mama and Papa unless they have something I want or they raise their voice. I told you, I am a teenager now. I had a great day! I had a party with my toys and got my favorite cake ever. Chicken. Yup, chicken cake. Well Mama said it was chicken cake but, it looked like regular chicken drumsticks to me. She said she went to a special doggie bakery and got this chicken cake for me. I really don't care either way. Chicken is chicken. Anyhow, I got some toys and was spoiled rotten today. Why should this day be any different than all the others???
Here I am with some of the gang. I wasn't willing to share my snacks with all the others so narrowing down the toys that were invited was a tough job. Well, not really. I just picked the toys that don't eat very much.















Mama made me wear a stupid hat too! I hate them! But, I put up with it cuz I got food out of it. Mama should know I am a teenager now and do not like to be embarassed in front of my peeps. At least there were no balloons. I am terrified of balloons.















Didn't Mama realize this stupid hat was cutting off my circulation?















Here I am snacking. That bag was my gift bag. Mama gets me a bag with dogs on it. How silly of her! Wait until her birthday she is getting a bag with humans on it. Actually, at the rate she's going, she'll be lucky if she gets anything!!















Ah....and the reason all the silliness was worth it. BEHOLD....Me and my CHICKEN cake!! They looked suspiciously like regular everyday chicken legs but, who am I to argue???
They lasted all of 3 minutes. I gobbled them up. That's why Mama didn't bother hiring a magician. Nobody can make chicken dissapear like me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

5 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea...sorry I've just been catching up on your blog...looks like things have been a little difficult for you...I mean ur mom is awfully mean for neglecting you...bad mommy...I don't understand why mommies have to go to work anyways...why can't they just stay home with us all day long....

Oh nice cake and presents...

Ur cuz Shamu

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Thanks you guys! Sorry I didn't invite you but, I simply could not risk any humans getting their paws on my chicken cake.

You can love me from a far...unless of course you have any gifts for me that I can eat???

XXOXXOXOXOO
I'm a big girl now....

Chelsea

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Happy Belated Pooch day !!

2 years now WOW ! Next thing you'll notice is white gray hairs creeping up on you .. BUT until then wishing u very happy, GRRREAT B'day to you !

That chicken cake, looks yummies ! I can understand why you wanna have it all for yourself !!

Spidie & Banditt

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger glor said...

Happy Birthday, dear Chelsea. Although you turned 2 human years old on Tuesday, today is a birthday too: 2 yrs +1 day. And tomorrow: 2 yrs + 2 days old. Everyday is a birthday...so I think you should get a chicken cake every day. OK, maybe half, cause you still need to keep your Heidi Klum swimsuit figure. Beautiful pose by the way, you're right, the yellow flowers do bring out your eyes!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger yll said...

Ooohh, Happy belated B-day! Looks like you had a really great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home