Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, February 22

I am confused
















Mama and I used to be like Angelina and Maddox. She used to be with me ALL THE TIME. We were like tweedledee and tweedledum....Mama being the latter of course. Now she is neglecting me. She is always at work and our walks are quick, short and forced.
Mama is like Britney and I am like Sean. Next thing you know she'll be zipping down the highway at 120 km/hr and holding me out the window.
Someone's gotta talk to her!
I have become accustomed to a certain lifestyle and now I am.........I am........well, confused.

Don't get me wrong. I sleep all day anyhow and forget she is gone until she comes home and I remember who she is.
But,..........still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home