Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, February 27

It's no Sports Illustrated swimsuit but, still....

















Mama is running out of places for our photo shoots. As you can see she now has mounted me on the table. I think the colors in the tablecloth really bring out my eyes. Besides that what a tacky location! I cannot wait until the weather is better so I can go to more exotic locations. I deserve supermodel type shoots. I bet Claudia Schiffer never had to lie on a two dollar plastic flowered thing from the dollar store. I bit my tongue and posed for Mama. One thing she is good at is that there is ALWAYS food on the set. That really inspires me to put up with the crappy working conditions.
Need my beauty sleep for tomorrow's photo shoot. Later peeps!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AWWWW Chel's it does bring out your eyes BABY ! And you had CATering !! WOW ! I never get that kind of service ... must speak to my Union rep's ! U LQQK maravelous !!!

Spidie's x0x0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home