Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, March 9

Career plans
















So I've been thinking. Now that I am 2 maybe I should get a career or something. You know, help out around here. I just don't know what to pursue. Too bad this blog wasn't raking in the cash or I'd be set. Not many comments but, I get lots of hits. Seems people really do care what I think and how I pass my time.
Maybe I will ask Mama to type up my memoirs or a how to book. You know, something like HOW TO DO NOTHING BUT, LOOK BUSY. Or did George Costanza of Seinfeld have the market on that book already?
I'll think of something.
I'm surprised PURINA or some other dog food company has scooped up my face for their promo ads by now. I am a great model and my face...don't get me started. I can't even look at myself for too long. Yes, I am that cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home