Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, March 5

Where is MY Oscar?

I am more deserving of an 'OSCAR' Than any of the people who won one tonight. I mean isn't it an acknowlegement for being a good actress?
I am a GREAT actress.
I should get my own Oscar for these reasons:
1) No matter how crappy it is outside I am always a little ball of fun
2) Sometimes Mama lets kids pet me who don't know how to pet me and I pretend to be amused and stuff when really I want to nip them so that they see how it hurts but, I can't so I don't.
3) Sometimes people pretend to like dogs and they really don't. I can see right through them but, I jump all over them and make them welcome anyways.
4) Sometimes Mama's cooking is not the best but, hey I never bite the hand that feeds me so I gobble it up and lick my chops like it was the best darn thing that has ever slid down my esophagus.
Convinced yet? I will win an Oscar one of these days! In fact, I am practising my exceptance speech at this very moment.















1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger yll said...

Chels, sadly, winning an Oscar is not all about talent. It's got a lot to do w/ politics & buying out whole page ads in industry mags (like Variety).

But, you've got an Oscar in my book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home