Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, February 18

I have S.A.D
















I think I have S.A.D - The seasonal something depression thing that humans get in the winter time. I am depressed. We went out for a walk today. A couple of them. But, really short ones. I don't get why Mama is such a wuss. So it's cold. My paws hurt from the darn salt that is everywhere and I still want to go for walks! Mama's rationale is that if she is cold then surely I must be cold. Geez. Just like she is tired so I must tired. She is hungry so I must be.....Ok, so I am always hungry. What's your point?

Mama's just lucky she cooked up some delicious chicken thighs for dinner. Otherwise I'd be very upset with her right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home