Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, January 18

Where to go?
















Mama didn't have to work today so we spent all day together. She took me for a walk even though it was miserable and we went around visiting. Then Mama's friends came over for dinner! Mama made a great chicken dish and I got to sit at the table and each with them! Yum yum in my tum tum I tell ya!
Mama's friend has two teenage kids and they absolutely adored me.....as most do. I kept jumping from lap to lap....not sure who to go to cuz they all loved me so much. I got lots of attention and all my toys were all over the house because I had two playmates!!! Then I got to go in the car when Mama drove them home.
I had the best time but, really exhausting. Being charming takes a lot of energy. Beddy bye time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home