Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, January 21

I'm a snow angel!

I played outside today. Mama and I slept in until 3pm! (And she wasn't even drinking last night) I went to bed at 2am and Mama went to bed at 5am. So she was too tired to take me for a walk so we played out in the backyard. I was looking for some old treats I dug back there until I finally realized I dug them back up and ate them last time the snow melted.
I just love running in the snow.















I also like to bark at the people in the parking lot behind our house. They pretend not to be scared but, I know I intimidate them!















I checked the perimeter of the yard just to make sure no intruders or those silly squirrels weren't around.















I made lots of yellow snow too. That is so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home