Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Human traditions are funny to me. Funny strange not, funny ha-ha. You people have all these rituals. Like Valentine's Day for example. I happen to like this one. It involves Love and Kissing and Chocolate. I know, I am not allowed chocolate but, Mama bought me a beef jerky dog treat as a substitute and let me tell you.... it was yummy! I also got a new toy from Mama and Papa for Valentine's Day. It's a stuffed doggie! Here we are getting to know each other. We have so much in common! Well not really. But, I am thrilled because the stuffed dog is not interested in my food bowl. That's good enough reason to keep him around for me! He's cuddly and cute don't you agree?















HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Hope you cuddled with your special friend.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Chelsea and my new friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home