Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, February 13

Lick it up
















I am like Mama. Obsessive Compulsive. Except she is more obsessive about stupid stuff like cleaning, putting things in their place (including Papa if needed) and being organized. I am obsessive about my toys, my stuff in general and licking. I am licking all day. I lick my paws, my bed, my bum (Hey you would too if you could reach!) my bed, my toys....and especially Mama. Mama had to spray bitter apple on my bum which is a dog repellant that is non toxic. It is disgusting and it works. I stopped licking my bum. For now. I know you think it is gross but, bums to dogs are like lollipops.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea,
I haven't written in a while, but I do read your blog. I have to wait till mommy isn't looking and has turned on the computer so that I can write you....

I've been enjoying looking out the window again. Mommy is surprised..I like to shock her...she doesn't understand after all this time and my old age (I'm almost 19 in human years) that I'm sitting by the window again. Silly mommy...I can watch the birds outside. I'm bored all day when mommy's gone, especially since I lost my big sister Taby. I miss Taby. We used to love wrestling..she always won...but only cause I let her. sigh....

I think I'll go sit by the fish tank again...

Bye!
Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home