Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, January 24

Ode to balls....

Ode to my favorite toys....balls.

You roll
I run
I catch you inside
and under the sun

You roll
I push you away
You roll back to me
I love to play

You roll
and go under the furniture so grave
I summon Mama to save you...CUZ she is my slave....


I am pretty talented huh? It's the poodle in me. Only second to a border collie when it comes to intelligence.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

OMG Gosh !!! U have tonz 'o' toys !! Bnadito has a big bowl upstairs with his stuff in it, me they keep stuff on a shelf ,they say they will gimmie my very own kitty box ... i don't have one yet !
Since i dont have lots of toys maybe i shold come and play at your house !
Spidie ....mewsss !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home