Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, February 1

In all fairness to my toys.
















I stick my nose in my toy basket really far to dig out a toy I havn't played with in a while. Mama and Papa find it fascinating. Think about it though. I believe in equal opportunity for toys. Why should purple poodle get all the fun and attention when Mr stuffed candy cane has been neglected since last Christmas?

I am so fair and nice. I should be a goodwill ambassador. For toys. And dogs. And some cats. Maybe for children also AND a very few select adults.

No squirrels though. Those dang things drive me nuts. How do they run so fast? Besides, something that can be gone tearing up a tree in seconds doesn't really need my help to survive in this world does it?

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger glor said...

You should be a goodwill ambassador, just like Angelina...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home