Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, January 31

YEAR OF THE DOG!
















GONG YI FAT CHOW!!
That's Chinese and probably spelt wrong but, it means HAPPY NEW YEAR. It was Chinese New Year on the 29th of January and it is the year of the dog. That's me.
Well, technically it's NOT me. You see, I was born in 2004 and according to the Chinese horoscope the animal you are depends solely on the year you were born. So....I am a MONKEY!!! Mama's a monkey too. Papa's an Ox. Wow it's like a zoo at my house. That explains a lot!
There is also a new year tradition that the married people give the single people an envelope with money in it. I havn't gotten mine yet. Mama or Papa if you are reading this...skip the money and slip me a nice chicken drumstick will ya?
Anyhow if you are interested and want to know what sign you are, what it all means then read this.

http://www.astrohoroscopes.com/chinese/

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger glor said...

I'm a monkey too! I will try to put a drumstick in a little red envelope for you but I don't know if it'll fit. Will a ziplock bag do instead?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home