Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, January 27

Mama's obedient now.
















Mama had to go for some training today. I wonder if she went to Pet Smart like I had to. But, when I went for my training, Mama took me. She went alone. I was mad for a while. How come she gets to go to training without me? I love PETSMART! It smells like a big bone. Dog Heaven I tell you.
Well she finally came home and brought me two new toys so I gave her lots of kisses and forgave her immediately.

I have seen her sit, stay and lie down but, I have never seen her roll over yet. Maybe she needs to go back.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger glor said...

The question is: If your mama finishes her training and gets a certificate, will she eat it too like a good girl?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

LOL !!
Does your mama still use newspapers? Or a box ?!

I usually have this prob with the box, I'll mew & mew until these capters let me outside.... then I do all my business there ! hehehe !

Spidie..mew mew,mew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home